Tuesday, 5 October 2010

What A Great Week!

UPDATE!! This week in Primary 7 we have had a great time! We did lots of exciting work as part of our World War II topic and on Friday we had an active day to help raise money for our school playground. Have a read at our thoughts…



“This week in P7 Room 19 we did great things - especially on Friday! In the morning we all got to come to school dressed down, everyone had been asked to bring in their Wii games and first of all we played Super Mario Bros Wii and then after that we played Guitar hero until lunch. After lunch we went to gym and did a special obstacle course where there were two teams, the white team won.”
By Kera and Dharia


“It's been a great Friday this week. I loved playing on the Nintendo Wii and the Nintendo DS we should do it every week! (I still like doing our topic on World War 2 though.)”
By Euan

Guitar Hero CHAMPIONS!


“This (Friday) is the best day we have had at school.”
By Sarah and Katie



“I also really liked doing the Black Out freeze frames this week. I have had a good week!”
By Usaama



“At gym on Wednesday we had great fun playing bench ball.”
By Jamie



“Friday was a good day - we had a fun active day to raise money for the school playground. In class we were allowed on the Wii and to play on our DS then we had a fun batch of activities in the gym.”
By Paul and Tom



“This week we wrote a poem about Blitz Blasters which had to have onomatopoeias in them. We found out that to spell onomatopoeia easily it goes to the tune of Old Mcdonald Had A Farm! Friday was our active day and we had the BEST DAY EVER!!”
By Harleen and Olivia



“We made great Blitz artwork and wore fabulous outfits on Friday as part of our active day to raise money for the playground!”
By Cara and Heather
Our London Blitz artwork on our classroom window!

3 comments:

Miss Cochrane said...

I wish I was in Primary 7 after reading all your comments! I'm glad to hear you are having so much fun :)

Anonymous said...

It was Great!

Anonymous said...

I wish i was in primary 7. Awsome stuff you do. :D